Ozeparts Online Content Terms and Conditions
Ozeparts Online Content Terms and Conditions
1. Governing law
3. Site contents, ownership, and use restrictions
The material on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from or links to third-party websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by Ozeparts and its related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees.
4. Information from and Advertising and Links to Third Party Websites
This site may contain information from or hyperlinks and other pointers to internet websites operated by third parties. Such information or websites are not under the control of Ozeparts and Ozeparts is not responsible for the contents of any such information or website. Ozeparts provides such information and hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by Ozeparts. You rely on such information or websites entirely at your own risk.
You are referred to the relevant third party websites for all information regarding the third parties' products and/or services. Third parties are solely responsible to you, subject to their conditions, for all issues relating to their website including information, goods, services, prices and the delivery of any goods or services you purchase on the third party website.
5. Personal, non-commercial use
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this site solely for the proper and reasonable purposes of:
- placing an order with Ozeparts Business; or
6. Prohibited conduct
- You are not authorised, without the prior written permission of Ozeparts and any other owner of rights in the Online Content that you access via the site, to reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from the Online Content.
- You must not use any robot, spider, scraping device, deep link or any other automatic tool or algorithm or any manual process that performs the same function.
- No trademark (whether registered or otherwise) that is contained on this site or otherwise used by Ozeparts may be used without our prior, specific, written permission or that of the trademark owner.
- You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site any material which:
- violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; restricts or inhibits any other user from using the site;
- affects the functionality or operation of the site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user's computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
- breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require Ozeparts to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
7. We can use your feedback
You grant Ozeparts an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this site or otherwise provide to Ozeparts from the time you authorise it to be sent. You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in these transmissions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.
Buying products through our Online content
Products may vary between Ozeparts retail stores and those found on the Online Content.
9. Ordering goods
10. About our prices
Product availability may vary between Ozeparts retail stores and Ozeparts online due to different customer offers. All prices are inclusive of GST. Prices displayed on online are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice. Where permitted in all states, we reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
See our Delivery Policy
12. Returns policy
See our Return Policy
13.Title and risk
Title to the goods purchased from Ozeparts online does not pass from Ozeparts to you until we have received payment in full for the goods. All risk in the goods passes to you upon delivery to your address.
14. Disclaimer of liability
15. Limitation of liability
16. Disclaimer of warranty
Ozeparts is providing the Online Content on an 'as is' basis and use of it is at your own risk. Ozeparts and its related companies, affiliates, licensors or licensees, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on Ozeparts Online (including in relation to any products or services). To the extent permitted by law, none of them will be liable or responsible in any way (including in negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on this site. To the extent permitted by law, Ozeparts expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) implied warranties or conditions of acceptability or fitness for purpose.
17. Rights we cannot exclude
The above disclaimer and liability limitation do not exclude any rights, which by law may not be excluded, including but not limited to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Your ability to purchase goods from Ozeparts Online may be terminated by Ozeparts at any time without notice. All restrictions, licences granted by you and limitations of Ozeparts' liability will survive termination.